Prices for 2018
Residents local to DG8 only
- Adult (16 to 65)….£145.00 per season if collected prior to end of April thereafter £160.00 per season
- OAP( Aged 65 and over)….£120.00 per season
- Junior (5 to 16)…£5.00 per season
Associate membership (for those outwith DG8)
- Adult Associate(16 to 65)…£205.00 per season
- Juvenile Associate(12 to 16)…£105.00 per season
Daily Permit Prices:
- River Cree/Penkiln Burn £25.00 (catch and release)*
- *If a visiting angler wishes to take ONE salmon/grilse or ONE sea trout they MUST BUY a three day consecutive day ticket which costs £75.
- Any One Loch £20.00
- Juniors half price (Lochs only)
- Loch Ochiltree only:- day session up to 5.00pm…£5.00
- Evening session from 5.00pm to dusk …£5.00
- Full day session £10.00
There is a £10.00 deposit for the boat key, refundable upon its safe return
Visitor Permits are available from:
- Galloway Angling Centre. Tel: 01671 401 333
- Galloway Arms Hotel. Tel: 01671 402 653
- Creebridge House Hotel.Tel:01671 402 121
River fishing on Sundays is NOT permitted!!
Booking fishing can be done on-line by following this link:
Could anglers outwith the Newton Stewart area please ensure their waders, gravel guards, nets, wading boots, rods, lines and reels are sterilised. This is to try and prevent the spread of American Signal Crayfish and other parasites.